:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Góra strony
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
Dla: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temat: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Didier Kryn - 19.06.24, 16:54:51 CEST:
> Le 18/06/2024 à 23:49, Steve Litt a écrit :
> > Since forever I've often had systemd sometimes take many minutes to
> > shut down.
>
>      Once again, it reminds me of Windoze (~:

Now look where Systemd developers like Lennart and Luca (see /home
deletion thread) work.

I see a picture there.

I still remember Lennart calling me "now you are being a dick" as I wrote
about embrace, extend, extinguish Microsoft strategy in the context of
Systemd.

Hint: They are using the same strategy with their cloud offerings. For
example Microsoft 365 is proprietary software through a back door.

--
Martin