著者: Lars Noodén
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
On 6/18/24 22:02, Simon Walter wrote:
[snip]
> I find it very interesting that this occurs so frequently and it's a
> total show stopper - this non-deterministic behaviour.

Don't forget that systemd can also choose to fail to boot, too, not just
fail to shut down. That's all the while leaving no clue as to why on
the display and or in the logs. Systemd's occasional failure to boot
happened to me during a /very/ important demo plus two more less
important ones. It took ages to track it down what seemed to be the
problem and work around it.

I hope get a good speaker for your LUG, I might attend the stream
despite the odd hours if there is no recording.

/Lars