著者: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
題目: Re: [DNG] Tmpfs
Hi.

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult - 17.06.24, 12:14:22 CEST:
> > But I wanted to point out, once more, that for me this discussion is
> > not as black and white or as binary as it appears to be.
>
> True. And again, it something where there isn't any ultimately perfect
> way for everybody. That's why those things should be clearly
> communicated, so people with different needs have time to fix up their
> systems. IMHO, Debian folks communicated this early enough, so I don't
> see why this is getting such an outrage in certain "social media".
>
> > That said, I do not really care enough about this to make a bigger
> > fuss about it than writing down my thoughts here.
>
> Indeed.

Just a short feedback: I can understand all the arguments you brought
forth. And yes, Debian folks communicated it. I bet it will be in release
notes as well. And those who use apt-listchanges also know.

So I consider different arguments exchanged successfully and leave it at
that.

Best,
--
Martin