:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Arnt Karlsen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
On Sat, 15 Jun 2024 09:16:58 -0400, Steve wrote in message
<20240615091658.36d29ee2@???>:

> Lars Noodén via Dng said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 15:25:38 +0300
>
> >On 6/15/24 14:37, Lars Noodén via Dng wrote:
> >> On 6/15/24 09:36, Steve Litt wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >> [snip]

> >> Maybe track down an author of these posts / sites?
> >>
> >> "systemd, 10 years later: a historical and technical retrospective"
> >> https://blog.darknedgy.net/technology/2020/05/02/0/
>
> LOL, not that guy. I already detailed why in a thread a couple weeks
> ago.
>

> >> "Combatting revisionist history - Debian User Forums"
> >> https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=120652
>
> This guy's spectacular for giving guys like me ammunition, but he
> doesn't speak byte to byte how things done by systemd could be done
> better without systemd.
>

> >> "No systemd"
> >> https://nosystemd.org/

> Better, but still not exactly what I think is needed.

..maybe (retorically ;o)) question the strategic purpose
of systemd's historical precendent?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksempfänger#Legacy

..https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksempfänger has more
details on the politics around these 2 totalitarian ideas:
https://de-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/Volksempf%C3%A4nger?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Scenarios always come in sets of three: