:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Página Inicial
Autor: kc-devuan
Para: dng
Novos Tópicos: [DNG] About Gentoo (was Yeah, I'm angry)
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
15 Jun 2024 16:08:54 Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@???>:

> Well.. Gentoo is pretty popular, and goes with rc - systemd optional.  Someone there might have a few things to say.

Gentoo already had OpenRC and systemd/udev broke musl libc. Hardened Gentoo isn't so much of a thing these days without grsecurity and blueness stopped maintaining eudev desiring an easier life when systemds musl issue was fixed. I believe it was devuan dev(s) and others that continued the maintenance of eudev. I guess Gentoos OpenRC maintainers might have something to say but I am not sure what.