:: Re: [DNG] [OT] which BSD?
Página Inicial
Autor: Lars Noodén
Para: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assunto: Re: [DNG] [OT] which BSD?
On 6/14/24 11:53, al3xu5 via Dng wrote:
> So, in short, I ask for a suggestion on which BSD to try.

It would depend what you prioritize in the laptop.

DragonflyBSD has the HAMMER2 file system.

FreeBSD has the OpenZFS file system. It has a good handbook but it
needs the handbook. So maybe GhostBSD which is derived from it.

OpenBSD is very simple to install and maintain. It does almost nothing
which you have not told it to do but it is easy to configure it to do
those things. It'd be my recommendation to test on the laptop.

In all of them, hardware support is hit or miss.

/Lars