:: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Steve Litt
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Hi all,

On a LUG mailing list, I revealed my opinions of systemd. Their systemd
aficionados of course trivialized me and my opinions, we've seen it all
before. Now one of those aficionados recommends we have somebody to
speak on systemd, and recommended Leonnart Poettering. Of course.

I'd like to recommend somebody, hopefully in a United States time zone,
who can authoritatively refute all the systemd bullshit. I don't mean
from a practical viewpoint; I could do that. I mean from a
byte-for-byte viewpoint.

If you know of an authority who fits the bill, please let me know.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21