:: Re: [DNG] [OT]What is an init syste…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] [OT]What is an init system?
On 25.05.24 15:24, Simon Walter wrote:
> On 2024-05-24 22:01, golinux via Dng wrote:
>> On 2024-05-24 14:38, al3xu5 via Dng wrote:
>>
>> al3xu5 . . . You have the best footer EVER! Deserves repeating in case
>> some missed it:
>>
>> "The only way humans have learned to survive brings them to extinction."
>
> I'm in the survival control group ;)

Me too. I'm also in the control group of the recent generic
experiments few years ago - Linus already had been ranting against
me for this - IIRC that also made it to the news ;-)
(some people here probably remembering this)

Since you're bringing this is, I'll yet have to count in how many
control groups I'm actually in ... one more is Xorg.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert