:: [devuan-dev] bug#850: Daedalus->Exc…
Góra strony
Autor: sachy
Dla: Mark Hindley
CC: 850
Temat: [devuan-dev] bug#850: Daedalus->Excalibur upgrade - usrmerge fails on libsane1
Dear Mark,

that can be it - I did not installed usrmerge on Daedalus manually and proceeded directly by updating sources.list.

So its my user error -> sorry for false report.

Totally agree on need to specify the correct steps in big, bold text in the Release notes. Lot of people will ignore/forget it anyway...

Regards,
sachy