:: [DNG] The Amarok is here again!
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Martin Steigerwald
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] The Amarok is here again!
Hi!

You may or may not understand it. Either case, never mind :). Preferences
are different regarding the music player of your choice. This is mine!

Amarok 3.0.1 in Debian experimental and thus installable on Devuan Ceres
as well.

How nice is that?

I removed my old configuration as the main window layout looked a bit
awkward with it.

Still currently the middle pane did not show anything initially. Even
after adding something that some thing briefly appeared and disappeared.
But after some resizing of the panes inside the window and trying again,
it works.

The legendary Amarok is playing music again!

And it retrieves and scrolls the text of the song currently playing.

And it downloads covers and displays them.

And I have the flexible layout again. Can drag and drop things around and
so on. Awesome.

I love it!

Thanks to Amarok developers and thanks to Pino for the packaging!

Currently Amarok is still Qt 5 based – well that in itself is a feat as it
needed to be ported to that! –, there is hope for Qt 6 based version later
this year.

Best,
--
Martin