:: Re: [DNG] About the rust language
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Johan Helsingius
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] About the rust language
On 29/05/2024 15:35, tempforever wrote:

> One of the languages I learned early in my life was Pascal; I've not
> used it in forever, but don't really recall any hatred toward it,
> myself.  I was rather young to programming at the time, though.  I
> wonder what it would feel like now to use it...

Niklaus Wirth designed Pascal as an ALGOL-based teaching language.
Unfortunately it didn't include a proper standard library, and
unfortunately the PC implementations of the language didn't really
follow the original specification, leading to a bunch of incompatible
dialects.

    Julf