:: [DNG] chromium loosing all saved cr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
À: [DNG]
Sujet: [DNG] chromium loosing all saved creds and cookies when moving to new machine
Hello folks,

just ran into an ugly problem: transferred my profile to a new machine
(both devuan daedalus) and suddenly all stored creds and cookies vanished.

Does anyone have already encountered the same problem ?

Did I do something wrong, or just stumbled across some hidden
misfeature, for nudging people to send their private data to google ?

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert