:: [devuan-dev] bug#844: systemd-boot-…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: murzik
A: Mark Hindley
CC: 844
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] bug#844: systemd-boot-efi: Broken man pages
oh.. sad. anyway, thanks for letting me know. This error will 100% be
revealed sooner or later. maybe its possible to just replace
systemd-stub-efi with systemd-srub-efi-standalone? It will be extremely
strange if the only way to use sd-stub in devuan is to dig into the
meason config and build systemd yourself. Also, implementing a
standalone package will be extremely simple - nothing other than
editing the meson config is required. Also, there is already a
ready-made config and implementation:
<https://github.com/schreiberstein/systemd-efi-stub-standalone>
As far as I can tell, the project has experience in this.
we already have systemd-bootchart; systmed-sysusers-standalone;
systemd-tpmfiles-standalone; systemd-oomd.. I don't think adding one
standalone package will be a problem.