:: Re: [DNG] Systemd through the eyes …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: sawbona
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Steve Litt
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Systemd through the eyes of a musl distribution maintainer - Runit missing from the picture (was: Re: I think you guy
Hello:

On 17 Mar 2024 at 15:18, Steve Litt wrote:

> ... Lennart's propaganda was that systemd would remove all need for
> multiple distros.

Anything coming from that DH is nothing but utter BS.

Again:

The Linux ecosystem and Linux itself is in grave danger, with the
trojan horse being Debian itself, already well on its way to becoming
a Windows like OS, with *all* that it entails.

Registry? -> check
Unreadable log files? -> check
Unbootable machines without *key* or licence? -> coming soon
And the list goes on and on ...

When MS/RH/IBM's task is accomplished it will be far too late because
we will all have been royally f*cked over.

> ... if it weren't for a multiplicity of distros ...

Multiplicity?
The writing has been on the wall for ages.

With all the Debian based distributions that will end up going the
way of the 'MSLinux' OS, the word will have no place in that
sentence.

A.