:: Re: [DNG] I think you guys just mig…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Charles
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Temas nuevos: [DNG] Systemd through the eyes of a musl distribution maintainer - Runit missing from the picture (was: Re: I think you guys just might like my linkedin post
Asunto: Re: [DNG] I think you guys just might like my linkedin post
Didier and all,
Here's an interesting take on systemd from a developer of another distro:
https://catfox.life/2024/01/05/systemd-through-the-eyes-of-a-musl-distribution-maintainer/
linked from an article in the Register.
Cheers!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.