:: Re: [DNG] spice-vdagent resolution …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Walter
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] spice-vdagent resolution autoresize not working with Daedalus
On 2024-03-10 17:37, Simon Walter wrote:
> Then I upgraded the VM. It seems like the auto-resize feature of the
> spice-vdagent does not work anymore.

Never mind, I figured it out by accident.

I does work, but either I never noticed this before or the behaviour is
a bit different.

With the lack of auto-resize, I went to set the resolution to something
higher at least until I figured out the problem. I noticed one
resolution was very close... no, it was exactly the resolution I wanted.
How strange. I selected it, and now, that resolution entry automatically
changes.

BTW, it was the smoothest upgrade I've done with Devuan to date.
Excellent work! Donation sent.

All the best,

Simon