:: [DNG] libelogind-compat still neede…
Góra strony
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] libelogind-compat still needed?
Hi!

Is this package still needed?

"apt upgrade" on Devuan Ceres reports:

libelogind-compat : Conflicts: libsystemd0
E: Broken packages

"apt full-upgrade" would remove half of my system.

I bet this may be related to 64-bit time on 32-bit setups transition.
However I think I saw some discussion that the compat package would not be
needed anymore and that for some reasons libsystemd0 would be used
instead. But I do not remember the details.

I am using KDE Plasma with Runit. And of course I like my desktop session
to still work after an upgrade :)

Holding off upgrades for now, except maybe updating a few packages manually
like updated Firefox or so.

Best,
--
Martin