:: Re: [DNG] unstable ownership of mou…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: o1bigtenor
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] unstable ownership of mount point
On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 12:26 AM onefang <onefang_devuan@???>
wrote:

> On 2024-03-02 13:44:28, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
> >    - - - I had to re-install! (Absolutely could not cleanly remove snapd
> no
> >    matter how many
> >    rm -r I tried!.))

> You should try - for 10 m (microwave @ full power)
>
> Though the hammer command might be needed as well. The volcano command
> is only available at certain locations.
>
> Another alternative is to Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun,
> available from the Ummagumma package, by the Pink Floyd maintainers.

If I had wanted to destroy the hardware your indicated option #2 would have
been sufficient.
Have 20# sledge hammer here it would get the job done - - - - except I only
wanted to rid
the hardware of the disease - - - - the hardware was still useable only
took removing
cancerous software.

(Thanks for ideas for possible future problems! Except - - - why would I
want to destroy my microwave
to destroy some hugely recalcitrant software? I've found that 20$er qutie
satisfying in use!!!)

Wacky beeg grin pasted on face!