:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-02-…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Set (setto)" Hallströ
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-02-22
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-02-22 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: Adam, Jaromil, Setto, hendrik, golinux, fsmithred, DelTomix,
alv

Regrets:

Old Business
============

golinux
~~~~~~~

- posted usrmerge announcement:
  - https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=6435
  - https://devuan.org/os/explore (still needs to be added to install
    page and published)
  - Added to index page
  - Email announcement was a bit of a mess with line breaks. Someone
    else who knows how to deal with setting the line breaks properly
    should format going forward.

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

Alv
~~~

LXD is no longer offering major upgrades. It will be replaced with
[Incus](https://wiki.debian.org/Incus), which is a working fork of lxd.

> Enabled: yes
> Types: deb
> URIs:
> https://pkgs.zabbly.com/incus/stable
>
> Suites: focal
> Components: main
> Architectures: amd64
> Signed-By: /etc/apt/keyrings/zabbly.asc

Will be thouroughly tested.

Xenguy
~~~~~~

- The UsrMerge Announcement was prepared and published, after much
effort. Thanks to all the elves who made it happen!
- The [UsrMerge Announcement
page](https://beta.devuan.org/os/announce/excalibur-usrmerge-announce-2024-02-20.html
) is now 'signed' on Dev, by 'The Devuan Dev Team' (thanks golinux).
- (gl) Cool and thanks! Now live thanks to jaromil at the meet!!
- I will step back from the project for a week. During that time I
intend to reflect on the project and my role within it.

LeePen
~~~~~~

Amprolla
--------
- Fix possible small delay merging Debian updates.

Packaging
---------

- ceres:-
    * base-files (with Depends: usrmerge | usr-is-merged)
      NB: Migration to excalibur is blocked (see
      http://bugs.devuan.org/836) until we are sure.
    * xorg-server
    * procps
    * unattended-upgrades (Debian .dsc rebuild)
    * reportbug
    * firewalld
    * dbus
    * colord