:: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes2024-…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: golinux
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes2024-02-15
On 2024-02-21 14:35, wirelessduck@??? wrote:
>> On 21 Feb 2024, at 20:39, Set (setto) Hallström <setto@???>
>> wrote:
>>
>> ---------------------------------------
>> -- Devuan meet 2024-02-15 @20:30 UTC --
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> LeePen featured as guest in Dyne Podcast: Pseudo Op episode 1
>> - Setto currently editting.
>> - should be released soon.
>> - talks about usrmerge issues and much more ...
>
> Hi,
>
> When/where will the podcast be released? I would like to listen but I
> couldn’t find any info on the dyne website. I didn’t check it too
> thoroughly so I may have missed the correct page.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Have not heard anything about the interview since the last meet. The url
will be posted as soon as we are informed about it.

Speaking of posting . . . I must apologize to any of you who suffered a
messy presentation of the usrmerge announcement yesterday. All I can say
is the copy in the Sent directory here was without the ugly line breaks
you may have experienced. I'll go stand in a corner now . . .

golinux