:: [DNG] OT: Descriptions of global /e…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Lars Noodén
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] OT: Descriptions of global /etc/ssh/ssh_config customization?
Hello,

We have a lot of SSH users here. I'm refining some thoughts on
describing the use of ssh_config(5) at the system level, affecting
multiple or all local accounts. If there are any descriptions of how
computing environments make use of /etc/ssh/ssh_config those would be
nice to know.

Even vague answers to this vague question are appreciated. Or would
there be anything about orchestration I should be reading instead to try
to get up to speed on current practices?

/Lars