著者: Steve Litt
To: dng
題目: [DNG] I think you guys just might like my linkedin post
Hi all,

I have a feeling you guys might like my latest Linkedin post, so I'm
reproducing it here:

Folks call me a graybeard, retro-grouch, "afraid to learn new things",
"reinenting the wheel" and "get real, this is (fill in year) for my
refusal to willy-nilly incorporate low-benefit layers of abstraction
and questionable "other people's code". Now this IEEE article says I
was on to something all these years:

https://spectrum.ieee.org/lean-software-development

Whether my viewpoint is right or wrong, the real tragedy is that the
"don't reinvent the wheel" orthodoxy has spawned many developers who
were never taught the option of coding it themselves, so they have no
choice but to assemble their code from the software world's spare
parts box.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21