:: Re: [DNG] Online presentation, HTML…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Online presentation, HTML/CSS: Hard Core Examples, 2/7/2024
Lars Noodén via Dng said on Wed, 7 Feb 2024 10:52:15 +0200

>On 2/6/24 22:55, Steve Litt wrote:
>[snip]
> > When: Wednesday 2/7/2024 at 7PM Eastern Standard Time
>[snip]
>
>The topic looks interesting but will time shifting be possible?
>
>$ date -u +'%F %T' -d $(TZ=EST date -d '2024-02-07 1900' +'@%s')
>2024-02-08 00:00:00
>
>$ date +'%F %T' -d $(TZ=EST date -d '2024-02-07 1900' +'@%s')
>2024-02-08 02:00:00
>
>That is to say, will there be a recording? If so, is there an archived
>copy of last month's presentation by Hendrik?
>
>/Lars

Hi Lars,

I don't record the meetings and don't authorize recordings, because if
I did, I'd feel compelled to get an OK from every attendee.

What might be possible is for me to speak an online meeting of your
choice.

HTH,

SteveT