:: Re: [DNG] archived debs from ascii?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ralph Ronnquist
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] archived debs from ascii?
On Sat, Jan 27, 2024 at 11:48:37AM +0100, Adrian Zaugg wrote:
> Dear List
>
> Can anyone please tell me where I can find the archived versions of packages
> from past releases in the Devuan universe? Unfortunately the link provided
> under pkginfo.devuan.org for older packages points to nowhere. I am looking
> for a package from ASCII.

Yes, the URL mangling for archived packages is wrong at pkginfo. The
search result for ascii versions tells that they are archived, e.g.
        http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii/main amd64

but the Filename attribute for the packages uses only the "main repo
prefix" (deb.devuan.org).

So you'll have to copy the Filename: link and replace "//deb" with
"//archive", and that should bring you to the package.

E.g, "bash" for ascii has "Filenma attribute:
http://deb.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/main/b/bash/bash_4.4-5_amd64.deb
but it should be
http://archive.devuan.org/merged/pool/DEBIAN/main/b/bash/bash_4.4-5_amd64.deb

Downloading via that link will be automagically rewritten by the web
service to the actual residence (at archive.debian.org)...

(Probably one could improve pkginfo to use "archive" instead of "deb"
but that's kind of a matter of inspiration)

regards,

Ralph.