:: Re: [DNG] PPC64 - Upgrade to Daedal…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] PPC64 - Upgrade to Daedalus from Chimaera?
On Thursday 25 January 2024 at 17:34:34, Luciano Mannucci wrote:

> Is that still possible? I have few machines with Devuan that I don't
> want to move to Ubuntu just to keep things up to date security wise...

https://www.devuan.org/os/ lists "ppc64el" so provided this is what you are
looking for (I'm not familiar with the subtleties of PPC64), I would say the
answer to your question is "yes".

Antony.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.