:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: How will the depreca…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Dátum:
Címzett: Bruce Perens, Ottavio Caruso
CC: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Fwd: How will the deprecation of Debian's i386 affect Devuan?
On 15.01.24 19:18, Bruce Perens via Dng wrote:
> But what we
> mostly see is folks who don't help, don't necessarily even /use/ a
> 32-bit machine, but demand we continue to support them on rather
> nebulous policy grounds.

I'm still using 32bit userland on an i7 to save some memory (machine
can't be upgraded to much more RAM). But I also care about 32/64 issues
that I get aware of. (few minutes ago fixed some related compiler
warnings on Xserver master)

Feel free to let me know when I can help.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert