:: Re: [maemo-leste] Need help buildin…
Góra strony
Autor: Merlijn Wajer
Dla: maemo-leste
Temat: Re: [maemo-leste] Need help building updated raspi4 images
Hi,

Sorry for not replying earlier to the DNS error, it does indeed look
like /etc/resolv.conf just does not have the right data when building.

(Inline reply)

On 19/01/2024 17:50, Tsesani Tsutsu wrote:
> To continue building...
>
> Edit nameservers in conf_print_resolvconf() line in
> image-builder/arm-sdk/lib/libdevuansdk/zlibs/sysconf to match your own.
>
> NEXT BUG:

> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  hildon-meta : Depends: hildon-connectivity-rtcom but it is not going
> to be installed
>                Depends: openmediaplayer but it is not installable
>  [E] error in: chroot-script-intern fourthstage
>  [W] called in: mounted devpts
>  [W] called in: Chrooting to execute 'fourthstage' ...
>  [E] error reported, operation aborted.
>  [E] error in: chroot-script-intern fourthstage
>  [W] called in: mounted devpts
>  [W] called in: Chrooting to execute 'fourthstage' ...
>  [E] error reported, operation aborted.
>  (*) Chrooting to execute 'dpkgdivert' ...
> + exec

Interesting, let me take a look at what is going on here. The image
building had been turned off for a few weeks so it is possible this
error slipped in without me noticing.

I don't see any immediately obvious problems, but will investigate and
get back to you.

Regards,
Merlijn