:: Re: [DNG] Problem upgrading chiamer…
Top Pagina
Auteur: al3xu5
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Problem upgrading chiamera to daedalus
Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:09:56 +0100 - Adrian Zaugg <devuan.org@???>:

> Hi Alexus
>
> "Spazio esaurito sul device" means there is no space left on the device, in
> this case where /boot is. Free up some space by removing old kernel images:
>
>     apt purge linux-image-<xxx>

> Replace <xxx> with the correct ending of an unused kernel package you have
> installed, like 5.10.0-16-amd64. Do not remove your running kernel though
> (uname -a). Check before that my guess is correct:
>
>     df -h

> Regards, Adrian.

Hi Adrian

Thank you, but I had already tried this.

Yesterday I found this:

and tried adding `MODULES=dep` to /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/modules

This solved the problem on the laptop, but *not* on the desktop.

On both machines there are about 95MB left (/ /boot and /Var are on the same
partition), but the latter has a lot more packages installed... I presume
there is a bit less free space on the partition and this could be the reason
(?)...

Still I cannot understand...

Other ideas?

Regards
alexus

--
The only way humans know to survive is to extinguish themselves.

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B