:: Re: [DNG] Problem upgrading chiamer…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adrian Zaugg
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Problem upgrading chiamera to daedalus
Hi Alexus

"Spazio esaurito sul device" means there is no space left on the device, in
this case where /boot is. Free up some space by removing old kernel images:

    apt purge linux-image-<xxx>

Replace <xxx> with the correct ending of an unused kernel package you have
installed, like 5.10.0-16-amd64. Do not remove your running kernel though
(uname -a). Check before that my guess is correct:

    df -h

Regards, Adrian.

In der Nachricht vom Sunday, 7 January 2024 13:06:20 CET schrieb al3xu5 via
Dng: