:: Re: [DNG] There seems to be some st…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] There seems to be some strong disagreement in Debian regarding usrmerge
On Monday 01 January 2024 at 22:14:03, altoid via Dng wrote:

> Hello:
>
> On 1 Jan 2024 at 20:33, zeitgeisteater via Dng wrote:
> > > Devuan (and derivatives) demise is just collateral damage.
> >
> > ... companies such as Cisco ...
>
> A very big *if*.

Sorry, but where's the "if" in what was quoted? I don't follow the
conversation here.

> Cisco? 8^D
>
> Cisco is not an 'organization'.

Who said it was? The quote above calls it a company.

> It is a multi-national corporation and behaves as one.

Agreed.

> > ... be better to encourage the continuation of that support ...
> > ... facilitate/encourage/assist sysv continuance ...

Where did that quote come from? I've seen nothing with that text on this
list.

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

- Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.