:: Re: [DNG] There seems to be some st…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: sawbona
A: Dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] There seems to be some strong disagreement in Debian regarding usrmerge
Hello:

On 1 Jan 2024 at 13:59, Lorenz via Dng wrote:

> Il giorno lun 1 gen 2024 alle ore 04:25 zeitgeisteater via Dng
> <dng@???> ha scritto:

--- snip --->

I would be very obliged if top post / full quote were avoided.
I am extremely distracted by it, it clouds my already poor judgement.
Thank you. 8^)

<--- snip ---

> What change in Debian are you referring to, exactly?

Maybe this one?
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/releases/tag/v255

[quote]
* Support for System V service scripts is now deprecated and will be
removed in a future release. Please make sure to update your software
*now* to include a native systemd unit file instead of a legacy
System V script to retain compatibility with future systemd releases.
[/quote]

Indentations are present in the original text.

Best,

A.