:: [DNG] Fw: elogind is marked for aut…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Fw: elogind is marked for autoremoval from testing
Hi all,

I received this email today. If it's true, and if I understand it
correctly, then the fix is definitely in. Debian seems to be going out
of its way to make sure no non-systemd derivatives exist.

At this point, I just have to wonder who's bribing whom, and with what.
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that Debian has done more to
sabotage usage of systemd than would be explained by laziness or
anything else but some sort of conflict of interest.

I know Debian is incompetent: Witness the usr merge fiasco. But I'm
sorry, nobody's THAT stupid or THAT incompetent. I think there's
motivation.

SteveT

Begin forwarded message: