:: Re: [DNG] f2fs missing from the ins…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Adrian Zaugg
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] f2fs missing from the installer
On the image devuan_daedalus_5.0.1_amd64_server.iso you can find mkfs.f2fs:
e.g. see https://ftp.fau.de/devuan-cd/devuan_daedalus/installer-iso/

Follow the tutorial under https://howtos.davidsebek.com/debian-f2fs-installer.html, which is for Debian, but it should work for Devuan as well (I
have not tried).

Regards, Adrian.

In der Nachricht vom Monday, 25 December 2023 23:14:29 CET schrieb ael via
Dng: