著者: Steve Litt
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] What do you guys like about Desktop Environments?
Ian Smith said on Sun, 24 Dec 2023 00:12:39 +0000

>I've been using XFCE with Devuan for years, and find it just works and
>doesn't get in the way of what I'm doing.
>
>Question - What would it look like (and need technically) to run XFWM
>alone and launch apps from that? Just curious.

Part if the preceding question is answered at
https://docs.xfce.org/xfce/xfwm4/introduction .

As far as launching apps, the way I do it is with dmenu from Suckless
Tools. If you're a keyboard kinda person, dmenu is by far the fastest
and most efficient way to launch apps.

HTH,

SteveT

Steve Litt