:: [devuan-dev] bug#816: guix: missing…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gabriel Hondet
À: 816
Sujet: [devuan-dev] bug#816: guix: missing dependency 'daemonize'
On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 11:07:22AM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> Source guix is not forked in Devuan and we use Debian's packages directly
> without recompilation. PLease report this missing dependency to Debian's BTS to
> be addressed.

The 'daemonize' command is used in the 'init' script for SysVinit.
On the other hand, since Debian uses the systemd init, no dependency on
'daemonize' is required on Debian, so there's nothing to report on
Debian's BTS.

Furthermore, it may be the case that daemonize isn't necessary if
'runit' is used.

Cheers,
Gabriel