:: [devuan-dev] bug#815: mount.nfs is …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Hindley
A: BERTRAND Joël, 815
Asunto: [devuan-dev] bug#815: mount.nfs is now in /usr/sbin instead of /sbin
Joël,

Thanks for this.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 11:25:53AM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> Package: nfs-common
> Version: 1:2.6.4-3

Devuan does not fork src:nfs-common and we use Debian's packages directly
without recompilation.

>     I have a diskless workstation with following /etc/fstab :

> 192.168.10.128:/srv/hilbert  /       nfs  tcp,nfsvers=3,async 0 0
> 192.168.10.128:/home         /home   nfs  tcp,nfsvers=3,async,nolock 0 0
> /dev/sda                             none swap    sw,pri=0       0

>     This workstation runs with Devuan GNU/Linux excalibur/ceres (without
> usrmerge, I don't want this 'feature'). Since a recent upgrade, disks
> are not mounted as mount waits for /sbin/mount.nfs and this helper is
> now in /usr/sbin. All other helpers I have installed are in /sbin.

As you identify, this is because you have chosen to avoid installing usrmerge.
This is a wider issue that cannot sustainably be resolved within Devuan. Your
choices are either to stick with Daedalus which works without usrmerge, or
install usrmerge.

Sorry not to have a more palatable answer for you.

Mark