:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Página Inicial
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Didier Kryn - 23.12.23, 16:34:49 CET:
> Le 23/12/2023 à 01:14, Adrian Zaugg a écrit :
> > PPS: If KDE was less buggy, it would be a nice system to work with.
> > There are many cool concepts (except Activities: What is that good
> > for, please?),
>      Yeah! That's one of the contraptions which popped up in KDE around
> 2 decades ago and didn't make sense to me.

Activities is one of the best inventions I ever saw in a desktop
environment. See my other post in the thread "What do you guys like about
Desktop Environments?" as to why. Context switching for me never has been
this smooth and easy. They help me a lot to focus on one thing at a time.

They needed a long time to make them work right. But meanwhile I use them
daily on my main machine and I wonder why and how I ever used a computer
without that capability.

--
Martin