:: Re: [DNG] vdev status update in dae…
Góra strony
Autor: wirelessduck
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] vdev status update in daedalus

> On 18 Dec 2023, at 08:41, aitor <aitor_czr@???> wrote:
>
> I didn't know about shellcheck:
> https://www.shellcheck.net/
> I'll read the documentation on the wiki.
> Thanks!
> Aitor.

I forgot to mention shellcheck is available in Devuan/debian repositories and probably for most other distros too.

I normally run it with --enable=all to get all the optional checks and --shell=sh to stick to posix compatibility unless I’m specifically needing some bash feature.

If you want to format your shell scripts for consistency or readability, I can suggest`shfmt`. Also available from Devuan/debian repositories as of the Daedalus/bookworm release.

https://github.com/mvdan/sh

Tom