:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
tito via Dng said on Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:21:49 +0100

>On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 01:22:17 -0500
>Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:
>
>> tito via Dng said on Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:39:52 +0100
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >I would like to move my wife's laptop from debian to devuan,
>> >she uses KDE, does anybody use it, can you confirm that it just
>> >works or do I need to stick with debian?
>> >You happy wife happy life.
>>
>> KDE sucks for the same reasons as systemd: It's a massively
>> entangled
>
>Kde made some mistakes in the past when they started to tell
>the user what is better for him, nowadays they changed this
>philosophy.

My knowledge of KDE is from 2013. I spoze they could have untangled it,
but seeing is that their selling point is "interoperability" between
their applications, I'd be surprised if they untangled it.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21