:: [DNG] Fwd: Info about KDE
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: o1bigtenor
To: Devuan ML
Betreff: [DNG] Fwd: Info about KDE
On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 12:26 AM Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> o1bigtenor via Dng said on Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:21:23 -0600
>
> >On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 10:50 AM tito via Dng <dng@???>
> >wrote:

> >> To late, wife said same linux as before....
> >>
> >What she doesn't know won't hurt her!
>
> LOL o1bigtenor, you're not married, are you?

You bet but I got married somewhat later in life and told her (and continue
to tell) that I haven't learned the 'yes, dear' routine and have no interest in
doing so!

> They ALWAYS know. They can smell it on you. Don't EVEN try.
>
> By the way Tito, you have it easy. MY wife uses windows and expects me
> to admin the dam thing. Sadder yet, I brought my three kids up using
> Linux computers (hand me down), and when they went to college they
> switched to windows. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

My wife has informed me that if I died she would switch the computer to windows
likely the next day. She does find the WRFM kind of comments rather frustrating!

HTH