:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-12-…
Página Inicial
Autor: Set (setto)" Hallströ
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-12-14
Devuan meet 2023-12-14 @20:30 UTC
=================================

Present: rrq, DelTomix, fsr, golinux, Hendrik, Plentyn

Regrets: plasma41

------------------
-- Old Business --
------------------

-----------------
-- Old Actions --
-----------------

------------------
-- New Business --
------------------

rrq
~~~

- I've set up a hurd32 host for exploration, and I can set up ssh login
  anyone interested. Would be good for someone to explore it for build
  host purposes, and possibly even hook it up to ci.
  - (plasma41) Does gnu_srs know about this? I'd guess he's the one who
could make the most use of such a thing.
    - (gl)
http://reisenweber.net/irclogs/libera/_devuan-dev/search?q=GNU%2FHurd

golinux
~~~~~~~

- Regarding full quoting on DNG mail list. That practice can eat up a
lot of server space. Should that be discouraged or allowed to continue
w/o comment?
- (gl) There was not much enthusiasm for this idea. Also we couldn't
figure out a way to present such a request as it is hosted on dyne
infra. Users are free to express their opinions to 'offenders' directly
on the list.

LeePen
~~~~~~

Packaging
---------

- Daedalus following Debian bookworm point release:-
- update debian-installer (✕2)
- migrate from -pu: eudev, distro-info-data, xorg-server

- ceres
- mdadm
- plymouth
- rsyslog (nocheck)
- xorg-server

DelTomix
~~~~~~~~

- Working on a security sentry for all webservers on infra that detects
& handles URL abuse, unwanted indexing attempts etc.. Automatically
maintains firewall entries. Replaces existing 'badadd' manual methods.
Involves a lightweight script that runs within web hosts and correlates
results/actions across systems. Currently adapting for Devuan's
structure & traffic patterns. Expecting to have initial version in a
repo within a week or two. Working title is 'minefield'.

-----------------
-- New Actions --
-----------------

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀