:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Litt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
o1bigtenor via Dng said on Wed, 20 Dec 2023 11:21:23 -0600

>On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 10:50 AM tito via Dng <dng@???>
>wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:33:07 -0600
>> golinux via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

>> > There are some KDE users on the forum. Try searching there . . .
>> >
>> > golinux
>> >
>> To late, wife said same linux as before....
>>
>What she doesn't know won't hurt her!

LOL o1bigtenor, you're not married, are you?

They ALWAYS know. They can smell it on you. Don't EVEN try.

By the way Tito, you have it easy. MY wife uses windows and expects me
to admin the dam thing. Sadder yet, I brought my three kids up using
Linux computers (hand me down), and when they went to college they
switched to windows. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21