:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Antony Stone
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
On Wednesday 20 December 2023 at 16:39:52, tito via Dng wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to move my wife's laptop from debian to devuan,
> she uses KDE, does anybody use it, can you confirm that it just
> works or do I need to stick with debian?

I have a laptop running KDE under Chimaera with no problems at all.

I'm not saying it wouldn't run Daedalus - I just haven't got round to
upgrading yet.

For completeness, I installed the machine from nothing with Devuan - this one
wasn't a Debian migration.

Antony.

--
Pavlov is in the pub enjoying a pint.
The barman rings for last orders, and Pavlov jumps up exclaiming "Damn! I

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.