:: Re: [DNG] I it systems
Top Pagina
Auteur: Didier Kryn
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] I it systems
Le 18/12/2023 à 18:23, Curtis Maurand a écrit :
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 18, 2023, at 4:24 AM, Martin Steigerwald <martin@???> wrote:
>>
>> onefang - 18.12.23, 10:01:28 CET:

>>> I have also been paid to program Amiga's.
>> Is there something you haven't been paid for? :)
>>
>> --
>> Martin
>>

> I once did some programming in REXX

    I did also program in REXX. It was an IBM scripting language with a
TCL-like integration capability to other applications but higher level
than TCL. It seems its only biotope has been the VM/CMS OS. Amazingly
IBM was not prosecuted for the name of the language by EXXON, which is
known to have prosecuted other companies on the basis that they consider
themselves the owners of the double X.

--     Didier