:: Re: [DNG] I it systems
Top Pagina
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] I it systems
onefang - 18.12.23, 00:26:58 CET:
> > ROFLMAO!
> >
> > Let's go all the way and do it in TECO:
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TECO_(text_editor)
> >
> > :-)
>
> TECO can be used as a programming language, I have been paid to do so in
> the past.

Some of you have been paid for very crazy things.

Well done!

At least I have been paid for Amiga work. Crazy enough as well. But I am
still very fond of those machines and especially the OS. I can still say
what each file of the operating system is. And this OS boots from hard disk
faster than Linux boots from SSD and that on a much lower spec machine.

Some time in between software development at least partly went the wrong
way.

--
Martin