:: Re: [DNG] Sound recently stopped
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Rob
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Sound recently stopped
On Thursday, 14 December 2023 at 17:35, Curtis Maurand <curtis@???> wrote:

> On 12/14/23 11:40, Rob via Dng wrote:

>>> "Host is down."
>>
>> What is the output of
>> lsmod | grep snd
>>
>> Rob
>
> Thanks for your help. I gave up and re-installed. Daedalus default installs pulseaudio and audio is now working.
>
> root@gemini:~# lsmod |grep snd
> snd_ctl_led 24576 0
> snd_hda_codec_realtek 172032 1
> snd_hda_codec_generic 98304 1 snd_hda_codec_realtek
> ledtrig_audio 16384 2 snd_ctl_led,snd_hda_codec_generic
> snd_hda_codec_hdmi 81920 1
> snd_acp3x_pdm_dma 16384 1
> snd_soc_dmic 16384 1
> snd_hda_intel 57344 10
> snd_acp3x_rn 16384 2
> snd_intel_dspcfg 36864 1 snd_hda_intel
> snd_intel_sdw_acpi 20480 1 snd_intel_dspcfg
> snd_soc_core 352256 3 snd_acp3x_rn,snd_soc_dmic,snd_acp3x_pdm_dma
> snd_hda_codec 184320 4 snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec_realtek
> snd_hda_core 122880 5 snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_codec_realtek
> snd_compress 28672 1 snd_soc_core
> snd_pci_acp6x 20480 0
> snd_hwdep 16384 1 snd_hda_codec
> snd_pcm 159744 8 snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_pci_acp6x,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_compress,snd_soc_core,snd_hda_core,snd_acp3x_pdm_dma
> snd_timer 49152 1 snd_pcm
> snd_pci_acp5x 20480 0
> snd_rn_pci_acp3x 20480 0
> snd 126976 35 snd_ctl_led,snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hwdep,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_timer,snd_compress,snd_soc_core,snd_pcm
> snd_acp_config 16384 2 snd_rn_pci_acp3x,snd_pci_acp5x
> snd_soc_acpi 16384 1 snd_acp_config
> soundcore 16384 2 snd_ctl_led,snd
> snd_pci_acp3x 20480 0

Run alsamixer in terminal and hit F6 key
This should list cards available on your system. On mine I have HDA Nvidia and HD Audio generic. If you have more than 1 card listed arrow down and hit enter to select one of the cards. Esc key exits alsamixer. Run speaker-test. If no sound run alsamixer again and select next card. Repeat speaker-test.
Rob