:: Re: [DNG] Release file for http://…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mario Marietto
A: Arnt Karlsen
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Release file for http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/daedalus-backports/InRelease is not valid yet (invalid for another 8744d 7h 58min 11s). Updates for this repository will not be applied
Let me understand. Kernel 6.1.66 suffers from the problem of the EXT4 data
corruption ? Because I've installed it...

root@devuan-bunsen:~# apt search linux-image | grep 6.1.66

WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use caution in scripts.

linux-image-6.1.0-15-armmp/stable,now 6.1.66-1 armhf [installed, automatic]
linux-image-armmp/stable,now 6.1.66-1 armhf [installed]