:: [DNG] Preparation of the network in…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lars Noodén
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: [DNG] Preparation of the network interface for Wake-On-Lan?
Hello,

I'd like to try if a system here can use Wake-On-LAN to recover from
suspend or even cold boot after getting turned off. I've enabled Wake
On PME and Wake on Modem Ring in the "BIOS"

Is that enough, and if so then what is needed on the software side?

It is running Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus) 6.1.0-13-amd64 #1 SMP
PREEMPT_DYNAMIC on x86_64. I presume there is something I have to set
with the Ethernet interface, eth0, somehow. There's nothing in the
ifconfig(8) manual page and a superficial glance at package names in the
repository don't suggest anything.

/Lars