:: Re: [DNG] SSD Lifetime?
Góra strony
Autor: jeremy ardley
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] SSD Lifetime?

--

Some hard drives are designed to run continuously for years. In my case
I use WD Red drives in my NAS and they are still fine after 7 (?)

With WD, Blue and Green are cheaper but reliable life is much lower.

As an aside, WD now have Purple drives which I've not used. They are
marketed as suitable for surveillance camera usage with continual
rolling over of content. I'm not sure of what expected life they have.