:: Re: [DNG] Sound recently stopped
Página Inicial
Autor: Curtis Maurand
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Sound recently stopped
My sound also stopped working recently. It's a default daedelus
install.  Sound worked when I first installed, but somewhere along the
line it stopped.I never installed pulse audio.  It detects my hardware.
When I choose to test the speakers, I hear something that sounds like a
brief crackle, then nothing.
 Getting ready to format and re-install.

--Curtis